Attention regarding corporate Vacation!
Starting from the 13st and until the 26th of August 2018 production and engineering divisions of Magistral Ltd will be on regular vacation. Placement of new orders and shipments will run in the ordinary course. In case of any questions or requests during that period you may contact marketing department. Contact information.
The first stage of VOLGABUS robotic plant is launched in Vladimir region. State-of-the-art, comfortable and eco-friendly buses will soon replace current vehicles.
- How to protect yourself against axe intrusion?
Protection against intrusion in your house or office may be invisible for the eyes with safety glasses produced by Magistral Ltd under special innovative technology. Protection is ensured according to R6V level of GOST standard and confirmed with test certificate issued by SBO — Service test laboratory.
- Patrol for RosGuards
Patrol special armoured vehicles produced against Government Defense Order were passed to RosGuards during special ceremony took place in Naberezhnye Chelny on the 23rd of November, 2017. In 2017 vehicle was successfully tested and accepted by RosGuards divisions. All-metal welded body of the vehicle and ballistic glasses produced by Magistral Ltd ensure reliable protection of the crew.
- Volgabus. Innovative trasport solutions
Innovative technologies and high-precision production of the new generation city transport are required to achieve comfort of the driver and passengers. Magistral Ltd and Megastek companies provide glazing for buses assembled on the new plant in Sobinka area of Vladimir region. State-of-the-art design, safety and comfort are signature features of Volgabus buses.
- Armoured vehicle for EAEU countries
Russian special vehicles manufacturer Euracom presented new CIT vehicle based on Mercedes Benz Classic 311/313 CDI to be used in the countries of EAEU. Ballistic glazing supplied by Magistral Ltd successfully withstood shooting tests with Kalashnikov machine-gun. Quality and reliable protection of our glass is confirmed once again.
- For the clean city!
Magistral company together with our partner Megastek started production of glazing for the cabins of public works trucks. MK2000 is an absolutely new development of PAO «MZIK» intended for territory cleaning replacing hand-labour. Vehicle is equipped with two-man cabin. Because of huge area of glazing cabin provides a real good observability of the work zone for the driver.
- Moscow, Red Square, Victory Day Parade
Modernized armored vehicles Typhoon-K produced by KamAZ plant and Typhoon-U from Ural’s vehicle builders made a WOW moment in 2017 Victory Day Parade in Moscow. Magistral GC bullet resistant glasses installed on both vehicles ensure protection of the crew against 14,5 mm API bullets and 8 kgs (TNT equivalent) bombs and IEDs.
- Integration results
Expecting the Vth International Economic Forum taking place in Vladimir between the 19th and 21st of May OAO «KEMZ» presented its new AHT 4135F tractor. NPO «Voyage» and Magistral GC manufactured cabin and glazing for that project. New tractor is an agricultural high quality machine and a result of Vladimir region companies scientists, engineers and technical specialists’ hard work for the last two years.
- Magistral started production of safety glazing for metro coaches
Magistral produced another batch of safety glazing for metro coaches manufactured by NPO «Voyage». Part of the produced glass units are painted with views of Moscow seesights.
- Magistral office in United Arab Emirates now has its own stock of armored glass.
- According to the results of due diligence of Magistral Ltd performed by TUV SUD Management Service GmbH in the end of 2016 Quality Management System of Magistral Ltd company was acknowledged 100% effective and corresponding to the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Bulk supply of fire-resistant double-glazing for sea vessels viewports
For Gatchina sea machines plant «Seelowe» Magistral Ltd produced a large lot of A0 and A60 fire-resistant double-glazed units to be installed into sea vessels viewports. Fire-resistant double-glazed units ensure safety of the vessel crew and passengers in case of fire danger.
- In the period from the 6th and until the 11th of September in Convention Centre «Patriot» Russian Ministry of Defense hold the Second International Defense and Engineering exhibition «Army 2016».
- Glass units of BR2NS protection level of DIN EN 1063 standard were successfully tested in Banc National d'Epreuve laboratory in Saint-Etienne, France. These tests were performed under the contract for supply of BR2NS and BR4NS glass units to the customer in South China region.
- Magistral Ltd continues to enlarge its presence on international market of ballistic glass. For one of our Middle East partners we have developed and produced bullet resistant glazing for BMW750 Li. That engineering work enabled us to start deliveries of ballistic glasses to Lebanon. Ballistic glass sets for BMW750 Li protecting according to Class 6 of VPAM-PM 2007 are made of 8 glass units: backlight is equipped with tltctrical heating system while door glasses are movable and have polished edge surface.
- Together with “Armor Group” company the largest in Russia armored vehicles builder specialized on armoring of Infiniti, Mercedes, Lexus and Toyota models we developed bullet resistant glazing for Toyota Tundra.
- As a result of the verification audit performed by TUV SUD Management Service GmbH Magistral Ltd quality management system is confirmed effective and corresponding with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- International exhibition of arms, military equipment and ammunition Russia Arms Expo 2015 is finished in Nizhniy Tagil. Leading Russian manufacturers of armored vehicles showed their serial models and new projects.
- Together with Armor Group company based in Nizhniy Novgorod Magistral developed and produced armored glazing for Mercedes S600 (modern body). Armor Group is the largest in Russia builder of armored vehicles based on the chassis of Infiniti, Mercedes, Lexus and Toyota. For pictures check link below.
- IDEX 2015 international exhibition closed its doors in Abu Dhabi, UAE
More than 100.000 visitors attended that well-known fare to learn more about last developments in the field of weapons, military and defense equipment demonstrated by 1200 companies from 56 countries all over the world.
- Magistral Ltd again confirmed efficiency of its Quality Management System
Twice a year Quality Management System of Magistral company is checked by independent auditors and we always welcome inspections from our customers. 20% of our employees are engaged in Quality Control activities and more than 10 Quality Control stations are incorporated into the production chain.
- Magistral Ltd will participate in IDEX 2015 event to be held in Abu-Dhabi, UAE from 22th to 26th of February. Visit us at booth # C01 in the 11th exhibition hall.
- Ballistic glazing for Patrol project is worked up
For one of the biggest Russian manufacturers of the special military vehicles ZAO «Astais» we developed bullet resistant glasses intended for Patrol project. Windscreen and cabin glasses are equipped with double electrical heating system and side glasses may be upgraded with gun-ports to reply the enemy fire.
- Bullet resistant glazing for Renault Duster is developed
Our product line is broadened. We developed and supplied bullet resistant glasses for Renault Duster vehicle armored by Nevskaya Technicheskaya companiya.
- Innovative high-speed boats of «Sirius» project are glazed
In close collaboration with Evolution Motors company started in November, 2013 Magistral developed and produced glasses for innovative high-speed boats Sirius 24 and Sirius 24J.