In the period from the 6th and until the 11th of September in Convention Centre «Patriot» Russian Ministry of Defense hold the Second International Defense and Engineering exhibition «Army 2016».
- Glass units of BR2NS protection level of DIN EN 1063 standard were successfully tested in Banc National d'Epreuve laboratory in Saint-Etienne, France. These tests were performed under the contract for supply of BR2NS and BR4NS glass units to the customer in South China region.
- Magistral Ltd continues to enlarge its presence on international market of ballistic glass. For one of our Middle East partners we have developed and produced bullet resistant glazing for BMW750 Li. That engineering work enabled us to start deliveries of ballistic glasses to Lebanon. Ballistic glass sets for BMW750 Li protecting according to Class 6 of VPAM-PM 2007 are made of 8 glass units: backlight is equipped with tltctrical heating system while door glasses are movable and have polished edge surface.
- Together with “Armor Group” company the largest in Russia armored vehicles builder specialized on armoring of Infiniti, Mercedes, Lexus and Toyota models we developed bullet resistant glazing for Toyota Tundra.
- As a result of the verification audit performed by TUV SUD Management Service GmbH Magistral Ltd quality management system is confirmed effective and corresponding with the requirements of ISO 9001.
International exhibition of arms, military equipment and ammunition Russia Arms Expo 2015 is finished in Nizhniy Tagil. Leading Russian manufacturers of armored vehicles showed their serial models and new projects.
Together with Armor Group company based in Nizhniy Novgorod Magistral developed and produced armored glazing for Mercedes S600 (modern body). Armor Group is the largest in Russia builder of armored vehicles based on the chassis of Infiniti, Mercedes, Lexus and Toyota. For pictures check link below.
IDEX 2015 international exhibition closed its doors in Abu Dhabi, UAE
More than 100.000 visitors attended that well-known fare to learn more about last developments in the field of weapons, military and defense equipment demonstrated by 1200 companies from 56 countries all over the world.
Magistral Ltd again confirmed efficiency of its Quality Management System
Twice a year Quality Management System of Magistral company is checked by independent auditors and we always welcome inspections from our customers. 20% of our employees are engaged in Quality Control activities and more than 10 Quality Control stations are incorporated into the production chain.
Magistral Ltd will participate in IDEX 2015 event to be held in Abu-Dhabi, UAE from 22th to 26th of February. Visit us at booth # C01 in the 11th exhibition hall.
Ballistic glazing for Patrol project is worked up
For one of the biggest Russian manufacturers of the special military vehicles ZAO «Astais» we developed bullet resistant glasses intended for Patrol project. Windscreen and cabin glasses are equipped with double electrical heating system and side glasses may be upgraded with gun-ports to reply the enemy fire.
Bullet resistant glazing for Renault Duster is developed
Our product line is broadened. We developed and supplied bullet resistant glasses for Renault Duster vehicle armored by Nevskaya Technicheskaya companiya.
Innovative high-speed boats of «Sirius» project are glazed
In close collaboration with Evolution Motors company started in November, 2013 Magistral developed and produced glasses for innovative high-speed boats Sirius 24 and Sirius 24J.
Big international exhibition Eurosatory 2014 has finished its work in Paris, France. During the exhibition more than 55000 visitors had a chance to see products of 1504 companies from 58 countries. Second time we took part in Eurosatory event and our bullet resistant glasses attracted a lot of interest of the concerned specialists.
- Magistral Ltd in the second time will take part in the greatest international exhibition Eurosatory 2014 in Paris, France. From the 16th and until the 20th of June 2014 you may visit our booth # J 521 in Hall 5 of the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre where we will demonstrate our current products and new developments.
- Starting from the 28th of July 2014 and until the 10th of August 2014 production and engineering divisions of Magistral Ltd will be on regular vacation. Placement of new orders and shipments of the goods from warehouse will run in the ordinary course. In case of any questions or requests during that period you may contact marketing department. Contact information.
Magistral developed ballistic glazing for Toyota Hilux
Together with BMD-Motors which is one of the biggest armored vehicles manufacturers in Russia we developed ballistic glazing for Toyota Hilux.
Magistral continues developments of ballistic glazing for Hyundai vehicles
Together with Russkyi stil – Auto M we produced ballistic glass set for Hyundai HD 170 truck. Full-size curved windshield of the vehicle is equipped with electrical heating system and side door ballistic glasses may be upgraded with gun ports to reply to enemy fire.
- Starting from the 31st of December 2013 and until the 22nd of January 2014 production and engineering divisions of Magistral Ltd will be on regular vacation. Placement of new orders and shipments of the goods from warehouse will run in the ordinary course. In case of any questions or requests during that period you may contact marketing department. Contact information.
Magistral realized first contract for supply of bullet resistant glass to Centigon France SAS company (French division of Carat Security Group) and delivered armored glazing according to Level II of STANAG 4569 standard for Mercedes Atego to Lamballe, France.
Estonia is the fourth EU country where Magistral supplies its transparent armor to
Geography of sales of transparent armor produced by Magistral was extended. Ballistic glasses with “smart”-effect for Combat vehicle developed by AS Combat Armouring www.combatag.com were manufactured and shipped to the Estonian division of the customer.
- To proceed with one of the projects of the Israeli company PLASAN SASA Magistral Ltd tested its ballistic glasses against Level II of STANAG 4569 standard in the [-32 °C; +55 °C] temperature range. In the course of the tests conducted in Banc National d'Epreuve laboratory in Saint-Etienne, France Magistral Ltd ballistic glasses again demonstrated their reliability.
Bullet resistant glasses produced by Magistral company successfully passed another serious shooting and explosion tests. Toyota Land Cruiser 200 manufactured by our patron Armor Group and equipped with Magistral bullet resistant glasses was shot and blown up on the 16th of May 2013 at testing area in Noginsk, Russia.
- Starting from the 29th of July 2013 and until the 11th of August production and engineering divisions of Magistral Ltd will be on regular vacation. Placement of new orders and shipments of the goods from warehouse will run in the ordinary course. In case of any questions or requests during that period you may contact marketing department. Contact information.
- Magistral Ltd will participate in IDEX 2013 event to be held in Abu-Dhabi, UAE from 17th to 21st of February. Visit us at booth # A40 in the 12th exhibition hall where we will present transparent armor for military and VIP vehicles and heated glass for sea craft sidelights.