- Attention regarding Victory day vacations!
Dearest partners! Starting from the 17th and until the 31st of August 2020 production and engineering divisions of Magistral Ltd will be on annual vacations.
- In the European testing laboratory of the bullet resistant materials we carried out successful trials of our glass 65.5 mm in thickness in accordance with BR 7 NS protection level – the highest one specified in DIN EN 1063. This glass extends range of innovative products manufactured by “Magistral Ltd”.
In the middle of June live demonstration of the promising armored vehicles was carried out in Bronnicy city, Moscow region.
Potential of the new innovative vehicles such as “Tigr”, “Medved”, “KamAZ”, “Ural”, “UAZ” was demonstrated.
Armored vehicles of the “Taifun” project were presented. “Magistral Ltd” developed bullet resistant glass with unique ballistic performance for the vehicles of that project.
“Magistral Ltd” developed bullet resistant glass standing against attack from the Vladimirov heavy machinegun (KPV according to Russian military specifications) with the AP bullet B-32 (14,5 × 114 mm).
- According to the “Program of the production growth and modernizaion”. “Magistral Ltd” built and put into operation new bending furnace. This furnace like the furnace # 8 makes it possible to bend 2 windshields at the same time. Growth of the production capacities helps us to reduce terms of order execution.
“Magistral Ltd” has developed and manufactured bullet resistant glazing for Fiat Doblo according to BR 4 NS protection level of DIN EN 1063 standard. Owning to that we concluded a contract with the European armored vehicles builder for supply of 15 glass sets for Fiat Doblo.
In the end of February of 2011 “Magistral Ltd” participated in the international exhibition IDEX-2011 in Abu-Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates. Stand of the company with the serial products and new developments attracted a lot of interest from the side of the visitors of exhibition and specialists.
On December 28th, 2010 bullet resistant glass manufactured by “Magistral Ltd” saved from the bullets and kept alive 2 employees of the encashment service company. Money collectors were in the vehicle when criminals opened fire from the automatic weapon.
Because of application of the innovative materials and new technologies we have developed and successfully tested bullet resistant glass of 46 mm in thickness according to the level II of STANAG 4569 standard.
- “Magistral Ltd” has developed and manufactured bullet resistant glass set for the Rolls-Royce Silver Spur vehicle in accordance with the BR 6 NS protection level of the DIN EN 1063.
- Starting from 2011 «Magistral Ltd» bring the new united vacation for the main manufacture employees. First vacation will begin on January 11th, 2011 and be in force till January 24th, 2010 inclusive.
- «Magistral Ltd» company took part in the International Defence Exhibition of Land Forces IDELF-2010 took place in Joukowski, Moscow region. We have presented new developments such as safety glass with the new system of wireless heating and «smart»-glass with variable transparency.
- “Magistral Ltd” jointly with military developments department of “Military Industrial Company” has developed armoured glazing for the vehicle VPK-3927 “Wolf” which was shown to general public on the 4th International Defence Exhibition IDELF-2010.
Salon Eurosatory 2010 took place in Paris in the middle of June. COMBAT armoured vehicles with the bullet resistant glasses made by “Magistral” were one of the most fascinating exhibits of the fair.
- Family of output products has been extended. We have developed bullet resistant glazing for IVECO TRAKKER according to the request of our patron “Disa”.
Our patron “Streit Kama” (Russian branch of Streit Group of Companies) has successfully conducted shooting tests of armored vehicle based on KAMAZ 4308.
Bullet resistant glass manufactured by “Magistral Ltd” has confirmed its reliability again.
- We organized regular deliveries of bullet resistant glass to “Streit Kama”, Russian branch of Streit Group of Companies.
- “Magistral Ltd” manufactured polycarbonate bullet resistant glazing protecting against SVD rifle for Volkswagen Passat. The weight of the complete set has made 251 kg (553 lb), glass thickness - 39 mm.
- Today we have delivered 2000th set of armoured glass in 2009. Our patron “Armor Group” was the consignee of the set.
- We have developed polycarbonate BRG (bullet resistant glazing) for Volga Siber. Weight of the whole BRG set protecting aginst AKM machine gun and SVD rifle (5 CR protection level) is 317 kg only. Thickness of the glass pieces is 39 mm.
“Magistral Ltd” has participated in the “VII International Exhibition of Armament, Military Equipment and Ammunition”, the most representative military exhibition in Russia.
- Range of output goods is extended. We have developed and started serial production of the bullet resistant glazing for Fiat Ducato.
- We have certified bullet resistant glass giving protection from SVD API bullet (6a CR) with the thickness of 57,5 mm.
- We have met customers' wishes and reduced thickness of the glass withstanding AKM API bullet (5a CR) to 44 mm. Weight of the one square metre is equal to 103 kg.
- We have developed and started serial production of the glazing with electrical heating for hovercrafts. As usually during development we have met and realized customers's wishes.
- New gravity bending furnace # 8 was placed in operation