- We organized regular deliveries of bullet resistant glass to “Streit Kama”, Russian branch of Streit Group of Companies.
- “Magistral Ltd” manufactured polycarbonate bullet resistant glazing protecting against SVD rifle for Volkswagen Passat. The weight of the complete set has made 251 kg (553 lb), glass thickness - 39 mm.
- Today we have delivered 2000th set of armoured glass in 2009. Our patron “Armor Group” was the consignee of the set.
- We have developed polycarbonate BRG (bullet resistant glazing) for Volga Siber. Weight of the whole BRG set protecting aginst AKM machine gun and SVD rifle (5 CR protection level) is 317 kg only. Thickness of the glass pieces is 39 mm.
“Magistral Ltd” has participated in the “VII International Exhibition of Armament, Military Equipment and Ammunition”, the most representative military exhibition in Russia.
- Range of output goods is extended. We have developed and started serial production of the bullet resistant glazing for Fiat Ducato.
- We have certified bullet resistant glass giving protection from SVD API bullet (6a CR) with the thickness of 57,5 mm.
- We have met customers' wishes and reduced thickness of the glass withstanding AKM API bullet (5a CR) to 44 mm. Weight of the one square metre is equal to 103 kg.
- We have developed and started serial production of the glazing with electrical heating for hovercrafts. As usually during development we have met and realized customers's wishes.
- New gravity bending furnace # 8 was placed in operation
- Developed and put into serial production bullet resistant glazing for Toyota Sequoia.
- Produced and started up in serial production bullet resistant glazing for auto Maxus.
- Our partner LLC “Megastek” started producing of tempered glass with max. dimensions 3660×2440. More infomation: +7 (919) 012-51-21.
- Bulletproof glass , thickness 38,3 mm, class of protection B6, was tested in Germany and got the certificate EN 1063.
- Developed and started up in serial production bullet resistant glazing for Toyota LC 200.
- Started serial production of bullet resistant and hit resistant glass blocks, supplied with system of transfer signal to panel of signaling.
- Successful certificate tests of BPG (production of “Magistral Ltd” LLC ) in accordance with EN 1063 (class of protection B6) were conducted in Germany.
- The second step of preparing to introduction of management system (ISO 9001: 2000) was finished. Consulting company TÜV SÜD (Germany).
Electro-heated transparent armor was started in serial production.
A new product-transparent armor with gun-slot was certificated.