Impact-resistant glass for buildings
One of the activities of “Magistral Ltd” LLC - putting special films on glass, which gives additional property to it - hit resistance, that allows to use glass as elements for protective glazing. Protective film is the reliable way, helping to keep a life and health of the person, to save property. Besides, the glass covered with protective film, is capable to resist to influence from the outside, for example, stones, bullets, blast wave; to detain deliberate criminal up to coming safeguard.
“Magistral Ltd” LLC produces hit proof glass, classes of protection A( A1, A2, A3) and Б (Б1, Б2, Б3), in accordance with Standard P51136-98 “Protective laminated glass”.
Testing with steal ball (weight 4.11kg), freely falling from the altitude 3.5; 6.5; 9.5m.The ball is fallen three times from the pointed altitude to apexes of equilateral triangle. Destructions of the surface are estimated after every hit.
Testing with steel ball (mass 4.11kg)
Classification of hit proof glass
|Protection level||Height of dropping, m||Energy of hit, J|
Hit resistant glazing, classes of protection A1, A2, is put in establishments, not having significant material assets. They are under centralized or internal physical safeguard (shops, restaurants, cafe, bars, establishments, offices, industrial premises). Class of protective glazing raises, if the material assets are constantly close to show windows and windows.
Hit resistant glazing, classes of protection A2, A3, is put:
- in establishments, having material assets of high consumer cost, both historical and cultural values and being under centralized or internal physical safeguard;
- in operational halls of banks, premises of authorities (in the case if bulletproof glazing is not required), in jeweller’s, arm shops, pharmacies (under condition of absence of precious metals, weapon, drugs inside in non-working time);
- in museums, picture galleries (screens, show windows for exhibits in the halls).
Testing: impacts with axe or hammer
Classification impact proof glass
|Protective class||Hits (butt of hammer, axe)||Hits (blade of axe)||Number of hits (summary)|
|Contrary velocity of hit, V1, m/s ±0.3||Energy of hit E1, J ±15||Contrary velocity of hit, V2 m/s ±0.3||Energy of hit E2, J ±15|
|Б1||12.5||350||11.0||300||From 30 up to 50|
|Б2||12.5||350||11.0||300||From 51 up to 70|
|Б3||12.5||350||11.0||300||More than 71|
Punch proof glazing (classes of protection Б1, Б2) is set:
- in establishments, not having material assets (when centralized or constant physical protection is absent);
- in warehouses independently on a kind of protection;
- in storehouses, depositories of the museums, being under centralized or internal physical protection.
Punch proof glazing (classes of protection Б2, Б3) is set:
- in establishments, having material assets of high value, when centralized or constant physical protection is absent;
- in jeweller’s, arm shops, pharmacies (under condition of presence of precious metals, weapon, drugs inside at non-working time);
- in banks (in case if installation bulletproof glazing is not required).
Attention to Customers!
We offer manufacture, delivery and installation in a place constructions of hit proof glass in optimum short terms. Products are certificated.
Our glass is a guarantee of your safety, life and health.
Our glass will help you to protect your property.